Canadian Cyber Inc. was founded with the idea to help people using Information Security skills. The founder of Canadian Cyber, Waqar Mehboob, has brought with him more than 20 years of professional experience working with clients around the world including PWC, Barclays Bank, TD Bank, and Government Organizations are few examples.
Our company mainly specializes in the field of ISO 27001, but we have experience in operational aspects of IT Security such as Python, Windows, KaliLinux, Oracle VM Virtual Box, Canary Tokens, Veil Framework, The FatRat (the hacking tool not the music), Empire Framework, GRC Archer, MS Access, SQL Server, Oracle Database, Tableau, PowerBI, Spotfire to name a few.
Some of the services we provide include:
- ISO 27001 – Development of Information Security Policies and Procedures
- ISO 27001 – Gap Assessments, Risk Assessments, Remediation Planning
- Development of Information Security Training & Awareness Videos
- CISSP training
- IT Security Risk Management Dashboards – Aggregate Risk Dashboards, Trending
- Online Information Security training
- Information Security Curriculum Development – Syllabus, Content, Assessments
- Information Security – Articles and Blogs
- Application Security Penetration Testing
We believe that training is most effective when it is delivered considering the client’s use case. For this purpose, our maximum effort and time are invested departing the industrial knowledge through hands-on labs in environments which is relevant to the clients’ industry. If permitted we could also conduct labs on clients’ own data!